Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still trying to find the time to Blog :P & OMG i love Dramatic Smokey look >.<

YAY today is Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna go eat Aji-Ichi omg i miss the sushi box or the Tempura Box >.<>
oh which reminds me Ceejay was at the hospital on the 12 cuz he was Dehydrated cuz he had the vomiting & diarrihea that was going around... man i was sooooooo scared =( he freakn vomited pretty much everything i gave him & poo out all the liquidy stuff, so much changing of his Diaper more than 10 pampers were soiled... Poor Ceejay u should of seen him so lathargic/ no energy for anything just lying there looking made me so sad & scared =( but they said just keep hydrating him with Pedialyte or sports drinks & give him B.R.A.T. diet (B.anana R.ice A.pplesauce T.oast) to try & make his stool hard. Thank god He's fine now =D

I love the Dramatic Smokey look i tried. i'm trying different looks whenever Ceejay is asleep so i guess less rest for me :P I'm allergic to some make-ups tho like the make-up Shantee tried on me idk which it was but made my face itchy, but i'm fine with the make up i use, elf, Dior, Channel, & Lancome. omg i want the Lancome artliner eyeliner noir hint hint my bday is coming up
lol i tried it but no picture upload again >.<>Happy Bday to me in 5 Days!

2 comments:

  1. wow looks like he was really sick!! awww thats good he's ok now tho. OMG i miss aji ichi days when it was just me and you remember. hahah. gossshh ur makin me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg poor cj.
    at least he's better now. :)
    sry about the make-up.
    i didnt know its gna make you itch.
    and i guess some ppl are allergic to some make-up.

    ReplyDelete