Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy 22nd Birthday to me yesterday :P

The 1st person to greet me was at midnight Shantee my lovely sister love u.
I woke up i got money from my grandma & then a call from my mom saying get ready cuz they cooked pancit for my bday >.< & it was yummmmmmy, then time passed & it was almost 6 so i called Rundie & said meet u at Pizza Hut 6:30pm & tried to call Cheysser but she wasnt home =( so i left her a msg on msn since her cell is logged on to msn :P & then when i got to Pizza Hut Shantee was the first one there with Jim & YAY thank u shantee for the gifts i love it >.< & Thank u Shantee, Jim, Rundie,Cheysser,Richard,Lhen, & of course my hubby Carlo all for being there to celebrate my 22nd Birthday =D

Shantee i love the gift box where did u get it?


This was from Shantee thank u & love u <333

6 comments:

  1. happy belated! wished i was there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i noticed it says date may 20 & thats my birthday but here on Guam its May 21st :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i love you 2!
    And im glad you love the gift i gave you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday girlfriend :)
    pizza hut on guam iss yummy! here it sucks cause no spaghetti or fettucine and thats the only things i look forward to when i go to pizza hut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sista!
    I didn't see any cheetah prints. sry.
    but you should go check it out though, if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete