Saturday, May 23, 2009

Naomi's Contest

Hello beauty bloggers ^.^ I decided to join Naomi's contest, even tho i'm just starting out, I'm just gonna try & i was also holding my baby so I guess you can say it was a one hand job :P

Well heres the rules:
What you need to do Create a wearable purple look using whatever makeup you have. I forgot to mention in the video that you don't have to use only purples but you could use purple with pinks, blues, teals, golds, and so on. As long as you have purple somewhere on your lid, I will accept it. Rules
1. You have to be my follower.
2. You have to have a blog.
3. Take a picture of products you used and list them.
4. Take three pictures of your final look, one looking down so I can see your eye makeup, one looking straight, another one with whatever pose/face you want.lol If you are inspired by something or someone, please send me the inspiration picture as well.
5. Post your entry on your blog and send it to me via e-mail(we_alive87@hotmail.com). When you e-mail me, please include your blog URL so I know who you are.6. The dead line is 2weeks from now. (5/25)
There will be one winner.

What made me choose the look well... My Favorite Color is green & my boyfriend's favorite color is Purple so i did a look with Purple & Green =D


I know only three but heres a little extra



Mommy & Baby

I love my Boy Ceejay


Face:
Raw Mineral foundation Light3
Mineral Glow warm glow
Channel 20 beige clair
Dior Color Secrets Blush
Eyes:
Lancome 6 color focus Green & Purple
Dior Color Secrets White
Wet n Wild Mega eyes blackest black
Lips:
Lancome Juicy Tubes Candy

I just used what I had & tried to keep it simple thanx for stopping bye =D

3 comments:

  1. eeee...YAY you joined the contest!
    Good luck sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEE! You posted one before me! Looking fly mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeee!! love it. i love the pic with u and ceejay awwww he fell asleep in your arms =] u did a great job using just ONE HAND!! LOL u should win!! lol.

    ReplyDelete