Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My first blog about my day...

My day began with a morning wake up call i guess i am a really light sleeper i heard Mike's call this morning at 9 something... & said he was bored so i guessed i talked to him for awhile until he had to go & then i called Shantee to see if she was still coming over cuz she called me the night before telling me she wants to come here & we go walking or something.
She called me back & asked me what colors i wanted or how i wanted my nails done... idk i just said french tip cuz i like nice & simple i guess :P & then she called me back again, she asked do u have towel i said Duh...
I went to grandma's house with Ceejay cuz he woke up & its a daily routine i go grandma's house with Ceejay in the morning & he loves to sit with me & grandma outside & look around & play with his great grandma. I heard a car & it was Shantee & Jim, but only Shantee was gonna stay over until Jim gets off. We went into my room & Shantee showed me her blog & she said & b4 Shantee, was Cheysser & Krystal telling me to get so i guess i'm trying it now :P but i am starting this blog after shantee left my house, before i started talking about me starting to blog i was with Shantee & Ceejay... Then my mom called & asked me to pick up Annika so i checked if my car could start & it did so i called Shantee , Lets go pick up annika so we stopped by Leticia's house & right when we got there the battery on the car died out lol thank god we died out at the house damn if it was on the road i would die trying to push it home haha... then we waited awhile at the house & then i realized the time & thought Carlo was working at 3pm so i tried to rush & say lets go, & Leticia came along & Shantee drove but then the Car wouldnt start so we asked my Auntie Clarissa to help us jump start it & she got it so we rushed home lol then we just kicked back in my room & talked about Manny Paciuo or however u spell his name... & then we kicked back outside & talked some more about how we'd like our future houses to be & how we wouldnt wanna lose our moms ='(
We waited until my mom's bf to pick up Annika but he never came so we walked to Leticia's house because Mariah was there & dropped annika there & walked to the store & bought drinks for everyone & some snacks for Annika & Mariah & my cousins which was only like twenty something...
then me & Shantee went back to my house to shower, oh i forgot to mention she did my nails & then after we showered she did my make up she has pictures of it i dont lol... Ceejay is mommy's lil boy the whole day today he had to see his mommy & he was pretty much cranky cuz he's teething...

Thanx Shantee love you sis <333

just got a phone call from mz Cheysser sheesh i havent seen her in awhile i miss her & yay she's coming over =) & i miss everyone also like Krystal, Steve, Lorna, Sheery, & many more...

6 comments:

  1. christabell!!! hey babes! i missshuu toooo mayn.. yay! make sure you update this everyday so i know hows u doing nai! lol love n miss you!! and thanks for the comment, kiss ceejay for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. christabellll! i found you through krystal's blogspot haha! i miss you babe! i still reminisce on that night at crazy horse! im following you :]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. damm that took long for me to read!
    hahah but i had fun with you and cj and tish! lol
    and your welcome & love you 2 sis!
    I'm following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeee chrustaboobs! dayng hide your profile pic coz some might jack off to it! ahah just kidding. anywaysss welcome to blogger fro!!! gosh your blog is so long...haha hows the baby?! when is he gna have a brother or sister? haha jk. byeee sexxiii!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! :)

    I'm in the blog - I miss you alreadyyyyy!

    I read your blog and realized, I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED... hahaha! :)

    ALMOST SUMMER BREAK! YESSSS.

    ReplyDelete