Wednesday, June 10, 2009

YAY coming soon & still gna be M.I,A here n there


YAY my belated bday gift from my mother-in-law
Chanel lipsticks, mascara, & concealer

hmm Chanel lipsticks or Dior lipglosses love them all

Yay n if i need more she said just ask :P wooo cuz she works at Dior <3


everything together :P


Lancome make-up purse & a Kabuki if i spelled it right :P



& how it looked when i removed the lancome purse >.< i was like YAY MAKE-UP! :P




LOOK omg just wanted to share how pretty the invitations turned out Thank you Cheysser love u ^.^
more pictures to be posted up soon... if i can find my camera =( & if im not busy love n thank u guys for helping me choose this picture <3








6 comments:

  1. whoa whoaaa high end makeupsss... lol. i like that "mother in law"... wens the wedding?! make sure im invite. hehe anyways, i love your bday gift, share some fan.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ krystal n if i do get married u better come k Krystal :P i been with carlo's mom more then with my mom n anyways i call her mom :P cuz i feel that motherly vive from her <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason... I knew everything that you were going to write about in your blog. *Ponders

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!!!! WHY DID YOU REMOVE THE DATE???

    ReplyDelete
  5. weeeh.. love the high end makeup gifts from mother in law.. looking forward to your detailed post about this.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeee sis love your make-up...ohh yeah you showed me your make-up ever since...hehe :)

    ReplyDelete